Show All Answers

1. Does my project need to receive some type of NPDES review for the Town?
2. I have a 2006 State Construction permit, what do I need to do to meet the 2012 requirements?
3. What are the requirements of Section 3.1.1.F?
4. Where do I find 2012 Construction Permit information and forms?
5. I need to obtain a Clearing and Grading permit. When can I begin installing my silt fence and tree protection for the inspection?
6. What is considered land disturbance?
7. Do I need to hire a certified SWPPP inspector to perform inspections at my project?
8. I installed/have a stormwater BMP on my property. Do I have to maintain the BMP or does the Town?