Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
June 14, 2021, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Town Hall Complex
June 14, 2021, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
June 9, 2021, 8:00 AM - July 9, 2021, 12:00 AM @ Online training with an in-person field day
Master Rain Gardener is a certification program focused on rain garden and rainwater harvesting system design, construction and maintenance.
Upon completion of Master Rain Gardener, course participants will be able to:
• Design a rain garden for long term aesthetic interest, function and water quality protection.
• Analyze soil and other site conditions to determine size and placement of a rain garden.
• Determine appropriate soil recipe for rain garden to encourage infiltration and healthy plants.
• Size a rainwater harvesting system based on site conditions and end use.
• Design a rainwater harvesting system complete with pre-filtration, conveyance and other system components necessary.
• Create a maintenance and inspection plan for rain gardens and rainwater harvesting systems.
CEUs available - see registration info