How do I get a pothole fixed?

There are several entities who own and maintain roads in Mount Pleasant - the Town, the Highway Department (SCDOT), Charleston County, and then there are Private Roads. Potholes can be reported to the Town for review and repair, those belonging to other entities will be forwarded to that respective agency. Call the Public Services Department office at (843) 849-2022 or report your concern here! 

Show All Answers

1. Who provides curbside recycling services?
2. How do I get a pothole fixed?
3. My street sign is missing or damaged - what do I do?
4. I have garbage and trash service questions - who can help?
5. I need help with my water or sewer service - who do I talk to?
6. I would like to request a new or special sign - what do I do?
7. My curb holds water or has a crack - can I get it repaired?
8. The grass on my street is overgrown - who maintains this area?
9. There is a low hanging tree limb - who can take care of this?
10. My sidewalk is broken - who can fix this?
11. My street light is out or needs service - who do I call?
12. Who helps with Mosquito Control?