April 6, 2018
- Coleman Blvd. (9 a.m. - 4 p.m): Expect delays and congestion on Coleman Blvd for bridge run setup
April 7, 2018
- Coleman Blvd. (3:00 a.m.): Road closures from Fairmont to Hibben
- Coleman Blvd. (5:00 a.m.): Road closures from Chuck Dawley Blvd to Live Oak
- Coleman Blvd. (6:00 a.m.): Road closures from Ravenel Bridge to Live Oak
- Ravenel Bridge closure (all) (7:00 a.m.): Diversion at US-17 at Houston Northcutt onto Mathis Ferry Rd all south bound traffic
*Note: 10 a.m. - Possibility of opening up areas along Coleman Blvd with the exception of Fairmont to Hibben (to take down starting line and restore construction barrels) and Chuck Dawley (congested with bus drop off).
Ravenel Bridge: 11 a.m. or as soon as participants and volunteers are safely off this section of the race course.
Noon: All traffic restored
*All times are approximate estimations