Starguard Elite - Certified Lifeguard Course
Starguard ELITE is an internationally recognized certification program. This course is designed for individuals who wish to be certified in lifeguarding, basic first aid, basic life support, bloodborne pathogens, and emergency oxygen.
- 16 years or older to participate
- Will take 15 if 2 letters of recommendation are given explaining a higher maturity level
- 3 day course - all days must be attended
- Classroom & pool setting - dress accordingly
Must pass pre-water screening:
- Swim 50 yards without stopping
- Swim 50 yards with a rescue tube
- Tread water for 1 minute without use of hands
- Retrieve 10 pound object from bottom of the pool
Click Here for a list of our classes!
Have more questions? Please contact Jess Walsh at JWalsh@tompsc.com or 843-856-2536
Safe @ Home
This program provides students with important safety training that will help them be prepared to stay home alone. Completing the program does not mean that a student is ready to stay home alone. Only the students parents can make that decision, based on the age, maturity, skills, experience, and confidence level of their child. This program will help students learn about how to practice safe habits, how to handle common household emergencies, and how to treat illnesses and emergencies.
Ages 9 – 12
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm at the PW program building
Tuesday January 12th
Tuesday February 16th
Tuesday March 16th
Tuesday April 20th
Tuesday May 18th
$45 for residents and $60 for non residentsFor questions please contact Nicole Ashby at NAshby@tompsc.com or call her at 843-884-2528 ext 113