Welcome to the Town of Mount Pleasant Planning, Land Use, and Neighborhood Department’s Projects and Applications Map. This map allows you to view upcoming agenda items for the Board of Zoning Appeals, Planning Commission, Design Review Board, and the Historic District Preservation Commission. Some tips and tricks for easy map navigation can be found below.
Get started by launching the Projects & Applications Map
Tips and Tricks:
- Click a marker to see more information about an application or project.
- If an agenda, site plan, or elevation is available for the marker you have clicked on, a link will be provided in the pop-up box.
- Site plans and agendas will sometimes open in the same window as the map you are viewing. Be sure to press the “back” button on your browser to return to the map.
- Click on the Legend icon to show the map legend.
- Click on the Filter by Type icon to only show a specific category on the map. Click the box next to the name of the type you wish to see and then click the button in the upper right corner of the filter box. Click the button in the upper right corner of the filter box again to restore all points to the map.
For additional information on any application or project, please contact the PLAN Department