Recreation Athletic Division
The Athletic Division of the Mount Pleasant Recreation Department offers a wide variety of sports and activities for all ages and abilities.
The Division services 15,000 people annually in both our youth and adult sports programs and is dedicated to providing exceptional yet sustainable and affordable recreation opportunities in a consistent manner.
Our professional staff is dedicated to provide the residents of the Town of Mount Pleasant with superior customer service and work hard to ensure a fun, safe recreational environment.
You may register for any of our programs online, or in person at the R.L. Jones Center, The Darby Building, or Park West. Note that our registration dates are set in advance and are subject to change. Please refer to the sports specific web page, information sheets, or call any of our locations for updates.
MPRD is always looking for volunteer coaches for our youth sports programs please contact Matt Hansen at email@example.com if you are interested.
Upcoming Registration Date
- NEW -SPRING Flag Football for ages 9-14. Registers March 15-30, 2020.
- Summer Sports - T-ball, Coach Pitch, Recreation Basketball, Palmetto League Basketball, registers March 29 - April 13. 2020.
- Fall Sports- FUNdamental Football, Fundamental Soccer Middle School Football, Tackle Football, Recreation Soccer, Low Country Volleyball, Volleyball Academy, Basketball Academy, Instruction Baseball, Lowcountry Baseball, Instruction Softball, Lowcountry Softball, Unified Soccer and Cross Country Track register July 5 - 20, 2020.
- Winter Sports - Fundamental basketball, Youth Basketball, Unified Basketball and Wrestling register October 4-19, 2020.
- Developmental Spring Soccer registers November 29 - December 21, 2020.
- Instructional Track registers December 20, 2020 - January 4, 2021.
- Spring Sports - Fundamental Soccer, Fundamental Lacrosse, Baseball, Recreation Soccer, Lacrosse, Softball, registers January 3 - 18, 2021.