Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (May 30, 2016) - Charleston County Government will host a series of public information community meetings to discuss the proposed sales tax referendum being considered by Charleston County Council and to receive public input. The meetings will be held in an open house format, no formal presentation will be made.
All meeting will take place from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• June 13, 2016 – North Charleston City Hall, 2500 City Hall Lane, North Charleston,
• June 15, 2016 – West Ashley High School, 4060 West Wildcat Blvd., Charleston
• June 20, 2016 – St. Johns High School, 1518 Main Road, Johns Island
• June 22, 2016 – Location to be determined for James Island meeting
• June 23, 2016 - Jennie Moore School, 2725 Bulrush Basket Lane, Mount Pleasant
Anyone with questions about these meetings may contact the Charleston County Transportation Development department at (843) 202-6140