Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (June 4, 2015) - Calling all girls from Mount Pleasant Middle Schools, Moultrie, Laing, and Cario, to cheer for their school football team with the Mount Pleasant Recreation Department.
Girls are responsible for purchasing their own uniforms (modeled after area high school and college teams). Volunteer team mothers and coaches are needed.
There will be no online registration. You must come in to one of our facilities to register.
- Max. 20 per school Jr. Varsity team for 6th and new 7th graders
- Max. 20 per school Varsity team for returning 7th graders and 8th graders
- Registration Dates: (All Cheerleaders) Tuesday, June 9-Wednesday, June 17
- Uniform Fitting Dates for all Cheerleaders:
R. L. Jones Center Thursday, June 18 4:00-6:00 p.m. Monday, June 22 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- $50 resident/$80 non-resident ( *Same uniforms as last year)
For more information, visit our website at www.tompsc.com>Recreation