Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
MOUNT PLEASANT TRAFFIC ALERT
The Town of Mount Pleasant Public Services Department announces day and nighttime lane closures starting on April 10, 2015. Crews will be working on a storm drain repair. This work is rain or shine.
April 10 to April 17, 2015
• Daytime and Nighttime lane closures will occur on Hungryneck Boulevard between the Isle of Palms Connector and Market Center Boulevard in the southbound direction.
• The work will occur during daylight hours, although some night work may be required.
• At no time will the entire roadway be blocked to traffic. Only one lane will be closed.
• Drivers will have access to businesses and residential properties along Hungryneck Boulevard at all times.
• At least one lane will remain open to traffic.
• Drivers traveling through the project’s construction zone are asked to be aware of equipment and crews working in the area at all times.
The purpose of the project is to repair a separated storm drain pipe and curb inlet. The scheduled completion of the project is expected on April 17, 2015.
Visit our official website at www.tompsc.com for public meeting notices and up-to-date news and information about Mount Pleasant Traffic updates.
For more information on information on Mount Pleasant news and services, visit us online at www.tompsc.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
STAFF CONTACTEmily Raby, Staff EngineerTown of Mount Pleasant Public Services Department1355 Sweetgrass Basket Parkway, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466Office: (843) 856.2188 Cell: (843) 509-3268