Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
By Martine Wolfe-Miller, Communications Officer
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (March 17, 2015) - The Mount Pleasant Police Department has released the following road closure information in anticipation of the upcoming 2015 Cooper River Bridge Run on March 28.
ROAD CLOSURES FOR MOUNT PLEASANT
- 4:30 am: SC703 (Coleman Blvd) between I-526 (Chuck Dawley Blvd.) and Whilden St. in both directions.
- 6:30 am: SC 703 (Coleman Blvd) between Whilden St. and Houston Northcutt Blvd. in both directions. The bicycle lane of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge will also close at this time.
- 7:00 am SC 703 (Coleman Blvd) from Houston Northcutt across the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge into Charleston City in both directions. Hwy 17 from Houston Northcutt to the Ravenel Bridge in both directions.
- People are discouraged from bringing non-clear bags and wearing bulky clothing
- Strollers are also discouraged. They will be moved to the very rear of the race.
- We are encouraging, “If you see something, say something."