Recreation Athletic Division
The Athletic Division of the Mount Pleasant Recreation Department offers a wide variety of sports and activities for all ages and abilities.
The Division services 15,000 people annually in both our youth and adult sports programs and is dedicated to providing exceptional yet sustainable and affordable recreation opportunities in a consistent manner.
Our professional staff is dedicated to provide the residents of the Town of Mount Pleasant with superior customer service and work hard to ensure a fun, safe recreational environment.
You may register for any of our programs online, or in person at the R.L. Jones Center, The Darby Building, or Park West. Note that our registration dates are set in advance and are subject to change. Please refer to the sports specific web page, information sheets, or call any of our locations for updates.
Access maps of all of our athletic fields and courts.
MPRD is always looking for volunteer coaches for our youth sports programs please contact Matt Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Upcoming Registration Dates
- Fall Sports - FUNdamental Flag Football, FUNdamental Soccer, Middle School Football, Tackle Football, Recreation Soccer, Low Country Volleyball, Volleyball Academy, Basketball Academy, Instructional Baseball, Lowcountry Baseball, Instructional Softball, Lowcountry Softball, Unified Soccer & Cross Country/Track - July 4-19, 2021.
- Winter Sports - FUNdamental Basketball, Youth Basketball, Unified Basketball & Wrestling - October 2021 (TBD).
- Spring Challenger Soccer - Winter 2021 (TBD).
- Instructional Track - Winter 2021 (TBD).
- Spring Sports - FUNdamental Soccer, FUNdamental Lacrosse, Baseball, Recreation Soccer, Lacrosse, Softball, - January 3 - 19, 2021.
- NEW - SPRING Flag Football for ages 9-14 - March 14-29, 2021.
- Summer Sports - T-ball, Coach Pitch, Recreation Basketball - March 29 - April 13, 2021.
- Preseason Football - May 9 - June 14, 2021
- Fall Challenger Soccer - May 30 - June 16, 2021